Mansker Farms update. Thanks to everyone that came out to Ice Cream Truck Friday night. Great to see everyone and meet new neighbors. We are trying to schedule again in July we will keep you posted. We are working on the grass at the median and at the clubhouse with the Landscaping company. We also are working on the clubhouse pool getting some issues corrected there as well.
Reminder that your account must be up to date to use the amenity areas.
No smoking/vaping allowed at the pools
Be sure to have children wear swim diapers to avoid accidents
Yard of the Month
- We will be bringing back the yard of the month for June-July-August
- Get yards mowed, landscaping trimmed and flower planted
- 4 winners each month will receive a $50 Gift Card
Mailboxes need spruced up?
- Take a look at your mailbox to see if it needs a coat of spray paint
- Mailbox itself replaced-These can be found at Ace, Home Depot, Lowes, Amazon
- New numbers-Can be found on Amazon
- Please have this competed by June 20th
There is a lot of trash left on the courts, playgrounds and all around the neighborhood.
We ask that you are diligent in throwing your trash in the cans provided.
We have had some additional speed limit signs installed and are working on some other options as well but bottom line everyone needs to slow down!!!
Mansker Farms Board of Directors
· Going to post information for Mansker Farms here on the website. Will use Facebook/Next Door for even reminders etc.
E-mails: To get e-mails,- go to www.ghertner.com to log into your account and your e-mail and on the right make sure the box is checked to receive emails.
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/manskerfarmshoa
· Website: https://www.manskerfarmshoa.com
· Next door: https://manskerfarms.nextdoor.com/news_feed/