Speed Limit Sign
New speed limit/slow down sign has been installed on Mansker Farms Blvd. If flashes slow down if going over the 30mph speed limit.
Happening in the Neighborhood:
- Clubhouse pool to remain open (weather permitting) Sunday September 26th
- We will be aerating and over seeding along with replacing dead trees around the neighborhood
- Fall Yard Sale set for Saturday September 25th
- Annual Meeting scheduled for October 19th-not sure if zoom or in person yet
- We are in the process of updating the clubhouse
Yard/Decor of the Month
- Congrats to our June and July winners and we still have August to go
- October contest for best decorated house for Halloween
- December contest for best decorated for Christmas
There is a lot of trash left on the courts, playgrounds and all around the neighborhood.
We ask that you are diligent in throwing your trash in the cans provided.
We have had some additional speed limit signs installed and are working on some other options as well but bottom line everyone needs to slow down!!!
Mansker Farms Board of Directors
· Going to post information for Mansker Farms here on the website. Will use Facebook/Next Door for even reminders etc.
E-mails: To get e-mails,- go to www.ghertner.com to log into your account and your e-mail and on the right make sure the box is checked to receive emails.
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/manskerfarmshoa
· Website: https://www.manskerfarmshoa.com
· Next door: https://manskerfarms.nextdoor.com/news_feed/