Resident Services

Be sure to connect on social media with our facebook and nextdoor apps.
Frequently Asked questions 
  • Who is Ghertner
Ghertner is the present property management company that is employed by the Association to help with the running of Mansker Farms.  Our property manager, Deborah Wallace & Kerry Chapman  make a physical inspection of our property every other week and is discharged with notifying homeowners of non-compliance.  In addition, Ghertner is responsible for handling our accounts receivable and payable, tax filings etc.
  • What are the CCR’s
The Covenants, Conditions and Regulations (CCR’s) are the legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the Association and its members.  The CCR’s are registered with the County and are included in the title to your property.  Failure to abide by the CCR’s can result in a fine to the homeowner by the Association. A copy of the CCR’s can be located at
  • What are the By-laws
The By-laws are the legal documents that define the various duties of the Board of Directors, the terms of the Directors; the membership’s voting rights, required meetings and notices of meeting, as well as other specific items that are necessary to run the Association as a business.  These can be found on website.  
  • What are the Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations are established by the Board of Directors within the guidelines set out in the CCR’s.  The Rules are established to provide direction to the homeowners for common courtesies with regard to parking, pets, yard upkeep, etc.  These rules are set up to help maintain the aesthetic value and integrity of the community on behalf of all owners.  These can be found on the forms page of this website.  
  • What do I need to do to add a fence or make a change to exterior of my home
All fences and exterior changes have to be pre-approved by the Architectural Review Committee.  You may download a request form from this website or from  That form, along with supporting documents, is to be submitted to Deborah Wallace at .  CCR’s give the committee 45 days to respond, however, it normally takes less than two weeks for a response.
  • The streetlight is not working, what do I do?
Please contact Josh Arnold at  It usually takes 10-14 business days for the electrician to respond.
  • Who do I contact if having a problem with my neighbor’s non-compliance
Please contact the Homeowner’s Services Representative at Ghertner.  The number is 615-255-8531.  Your complaint will be handled in a confidential manner.
  • There is a problem with my account
Again, please contact Homeowner’s Services at Ghertner, 615-255-8531.  They will put you in contact with the person that can handle your specific problem.
  • How do I get a pool card
You may go to the Ghertner Offices at 50 Vantage Way, Suite 100, Nashville at any time to secure your pool cards or you can e-mail the on site manager at to make arrangements to get a new card.  If you recently purchased your home and, the prior owner left their pool cards you will need to call Ghertner 615-255-8531 so the cards can be reactivated and the information transferred to you, as the present owner.  As a first time homeowner there is no charge.  Replacement set is $25.00 and there is a $50.00 deposit required for renters that is refundable.  You will be required to show a picture ID and proof of residency (i.e. Utility bill).
  • My pool card is not working
Please call Ghertner, 615-255-8531.    If you recently purchased your home and, the prior owner left their pool cards you will need to call Ghernter to register your cards so they can be activated and the information transferred to you, as the present owner.  Also, a delinquency list is run on the 17th of each month and pool cards are deactivated on delinquent accounts.  Cards will be reactivated when account is brought current.  That can take 48-72 hours.
  • Why am I being charged a late fee
Maintenance fees are due on the 1st of each month.  They are presently $54.00 a month.  There is a grace period until the 15th.  However, waiting until the 15th to pay can put you in jeopardy because of processing time.  There are a number of payment options.  Please go to to review and find the one that works best for you.
  • How do I rent the clubhouse and what is the fee?
You can call Ghertner, 615-255-8531 to check on availability.  The forms needed can be found on this website that are needed to be mailed in with payment.   Fee is $15 per hour and you are responsible for cleaning of the clubhouse when your rental is completed so be sure to figure that in your time.